Prime day has come and gone, and Market Track has collected pricing data on over 3400 products that were included in the shopping event. It is well-known that, historically, Amazon’s Prime Day product assortment is quite the hodgepodge of stuff, and it would appear that Prime Day 2017 was no different. The range of deals was again wide and varied, including everything from personal care products to electronics and appliances, and beyond.
Although there were certainly some great deals on desirable products – like the Amazon Echo, which was offered at $89.99 (originally $179.99) – there were just as many deals on wacky and crazy products you never knew (but are about to find out) you needed. We’re still crunching the numbers on our Prime Day data, but since it’s Friday and we want to have a little fun, we decided to share some of the stranger items we’ve stumbled across so far.
1. Das Horn Drinking Vessel 24oz - $14.79 (originally $24.95)
Perfect for those days that you’re feeling like a Viking – and want the world to know it.
2. Rubber Ducks - 50 Assorted Pieces - $20.79 (originally $25.99)
Unless you happen to be Ernie from Sesame Street, you probably shouldn't need 50 rubber duckies.
3. $2 Bill 22k Gold Layered- $15.96 (originally $19.95)
Because spending $16 on a two dollar bill makes perfect financial sense.
4. Luxe Bidet Neo 185 Elite Series Bidet Toilet Attachment - $47.95 (originally $99.98)
Now you can enjoy one of life’s weirdest "luxuries" in the comfort of your own bathroom!
5. Feisty Pets Princess Pottymouth Adorable Plush Stuffed Cat - $19.99 (originally $29.84)
If you’ve been looking for that perfect toy to haunt your child’s dreams for all eternity, the search is over.
6. FurReal Friends Pax, My Poopin' Pup - $17.60 (originally $24.99)
7. Salvador Dali Inspired Table Melting Time Flow Desk Clock - $13.99 (originally $49.99)
Nothing says “I’m an art connoisseur” like a desktop melting clock.
8. Dentist Prepared Tools Kit - $13.97 (originally $40.00)
For all you DIY dentists out there in the world.
9. Banjo For Dummies: Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction - $21.18 (originally $24.99)
Have you ever thought “I really wish I could play the banjo”? Yeah, neither have we.
10. ROunderbum Men's Package Enhancing Padded Trunk - $13.60 (originally $16.76 - $25.00)