Each year, we do a promotional, advertising, and online pricing review of the entire Holiday Shopping Season (HSS) in the U.S. and Canada. Another transformative year for the busy shopping season is on the books – driven by shifts in strategy and changing consumer shopping habits. In our review, we help you successfully prepare for 2017, by answering questions like:
- Which weeks during HSS 2016 saw the deepest discounts?
- When did specific categories offer the best deals?
- What tactics were used to drive sales among last minute shoppers?
- Which categories were promoted the most on retailer homepages?
- How did retailers deliver cross-channel messaging to potential shoppers?
- What were some digital marketing tactics used to connect shoppers?
- What were some online price trends for popular holiday items?
Download the U.S. and Canadian Holiday Shopping Season reviews below: